The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) issued a notice to the aspirants of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2013 regarding the change or updation of 12th class/Qualifying exam Roll no‘s in the JEE Main exam application form.
How to Fill your Class 12th Roll No. in JEE Main 2013 ?
All the registered candidates of JEE Main 2013 have to log on the official website www.jeemain.nic.in of JEE Main and fill up their roll numbers of Class 12 / qualifying examination.
- Go to the Official Website of JEE Main- www.jeemain.nic.in
- Fill your Personal Information (Application Number, Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth)
- Fill Security PIN
After doing it, you will jump on web Page where you can Enter you Roll No. of Class 12th or Qualifying Exam.
- List of colleges that accept Merit List or Score card of JEE Main Exam 2013
- How to Download CBSE JEE (Main) Admit Card/Roll Number 2013
- On what basis Cut-off marks & Common Merit list for JEE(Mains) & JEE(Advanced) 2013 will prepared
- Downloading JEE Main admit card from:- March 05, 2013.
- Pen & Paper Based Examination:- April 07, 2013.
- Computer Based Examination:- April 08 To 25, 2013
Contact Details & Executive member Helpline Telephone No’s.
Joint Entrance Examination Unit Central Board of Secondary Education,
Telephone No.:011-22144770, 011-22144774, 011-22144775
JEE Main Helpline No.: 1800-11-7002 (CBSE Toll Free No)