Panjab University B.Com Final Merit list 2013 , B.com final merit list of SC Quota candidates, Sports Quota B.Com Final Merit list 2013 , B.com Final Cutoff marks 2013 , PU B.com PH Quota Candidates Final Merit list , www.bcomadmissions.puchd.ac.in.
Panjab university Chandigarh has announced the Final Merit list and cutoff marks for B.Com 2013 Admissions in Chandigarh Colleges & Department of Evening Studies,P.U. Students can check the final Merit list by 8 june directly from the P.U B.com Department official website www.bcomadmissions.puchd.ac.in. The Final Merit list of B.Com 2013 Admission will consisting of 85% Chandigarh U.T. Pool Quota and 15% Chandigarh General Quota. The Final Merit list of B.Com st year admission will be diveded into Quotawise & Category wise merit of General,Scheduled Caste(SC),Defence,Physically Handicapped(PH),Only Single Girl Child,Riot Victim/Terriorist Victim,Sports Quota,Grand Children of Freedom Fighter,Ward of Displaced Kashmiri Migrants candidates.
==>> Schedule for 1st Physical Counselling for Admission will be available by 09/07/2013
==>> Participated Colleges in B.Com (First Year) admission 2013-P.U. Chandigarh
- D.A.V. College, Sector 10 - 210 Seats
- Department of Evening Studies, Panjab University – 70 Seats
- Dev Samaj College for Women, Sector 45-B – 140 Seats
- G.G.S.D. College, Sector 32 – 280 Seats
- Govt. College of Commerce and Business Administration, Sector 42 – 140 Seats
- Guru Gobind Singh College for Women, Sector 26 - 140 Seats
- M.C.M. D.A.V. College for Women, Sector 36 – 210 Seats
- Post Graduate Government College, Sector 11 – 140 Seats
- Post Graduate Government College, Sector 46 - 140 Seats
- Post Graduate Government College for Girls, Sector 11 – 140 Seats
- Post Graduate Government College for Girls, Sector 42 – 140 Seats
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Sector 26 – 280 Seats
The Tentative Merit list for B.Com admissions 2013-14 is already announced and final merit list will be announced on 8 July.The counselling procedure of Shortlisted candidates will be held on P.U Law Auditorium from 11 – 14 July.